Wednesday, July 18, 2012

orange air max 95 we have a succession of vessels at sea for ten days

People will always cause the onlookers, but obviously, where there is no such trouble.
Al and I fly, unconsciously to eat. I do not care to eat, then travel extensively when not eaten, but I do not know Al habits are not used to things here, but are not used to that there is no way the future look look very difficult to eat French, but then we should have found a European restaurant, the chef is authentic, we eat very pleased.
Darkening, but I found the people here seems to be no intention to rest on the streets is still coming and going on the road on both sides of the pillars hung with lighted oil lamps to illuminate the streets as the day, but our shopping day tired, so I took Al back to the boat. accompanied by the noise outside the porthole, I spent the first night in the Chinese Empire.
Weeks x cloudy to sunny years July 28, 4360
Since leaving Singapore, we have a succession of vessels at sea for ten days, the way a little in Hong Kong to stay, and then continue to move forward toward the northeast, I listen to the crew of that tomorrow can be arrived at Guangzhou, said that there is China Queen started one of the most prosperous areas of the Chinese Empire, although in the Netherlands more than once to see China's portrait of the Queen,the north face backpack, but to witness the words of the legendary Queen, it would be a how glory things, to Guangzhou should also be informed about Boyle is coming, get free Nanjing did not know anybody speaking since he followed the Chinese Empire in Europe Mission to the East, we have nearly a decade did not see over, do not know him into what had previously heard of him in the Academy of Sciences of the Chinese Empire, is also China Queen canonized for what the scholar, it should be pretty good.
Years July 29, 4360, sunny week x
Weather is nice today, I take the boat soon smoothly into port because the ship is a merchant, has a lot of business between here and Guangzhou, so we stay here a week or so of my own this time with a lot of goods, after all, to stay here for a long period of time, I have some source of income, but I do not intend to ignore these things, the most important thing is him to help prepare, although the Trustee to bring him a letter prior to departure from Europe, but now after a year and a half, not knowing that he had received did not receive.
I heard here called the post office agency, as long as pay a certain amount of money can help you to parcels sent a letter to your destination, it is convenient, of course, of the speed of fast or slow,orange air max 95, the price is naturally different. I just want to tell the exact time of Boyle's I went to Nanjing, so I just provide a unified letter signed piece of paper at the post office to write a message and put into the envelope in the mail a letter when I found that as long as the envelope posted on a special small pieces of paper on the line, according to the post office is called stamp stamps are printed national unity, there are different, as long as the purchase of different denominations of stamps on the envelopes can send I looked at the hands of printing fine stamps, I thought worthy of the kingdom of the invention of printing. Finally, In addition to send a letter to buy two stamps I buy a set of

No comments:

Post a Comment